Share this...

Monday, April 15, 2013

TOURING THE WORLD with SECRETS IN TIME

Like my hero in SECRETS IN TIME, the ability to transcend time and space is to be treasured. Fortunately I don't need witchcraft to help me navigate our new digital world.



Thanks to the wonderful people at Goddess Fish Promotions, I am going on a SECRETS IN TIME world book tour without having to leave the comfort of my own home. The ability to reach out to people across the globe through the internet still amazes me...and yes, I am of that generation who remembers when the first fax machine arrived in the office. We thought that was smoke and mirrors.

So here is my hectic blog schedule... I can tell you now, every post is different and there is a chance to go in the draw for a tour giveaway if you stop by and leave a comment. 

April 15:  Flirting With Romance
April 16:  Books Amour
April 17:  Lisa Haselton's Reviews and Interviews
April 18:  Book 'Em North Carolina
April 18:  Review Teena in Toronto
April 19:  Writers and Authors
April 22:  Romancing Rakes For The Love of Romance
April 29:  Andi's Book Reviews
April 29:  Review  I Heart Romance
May 6:  Words of Wisdom from The Scarf Princess
May 13:  Deal Sharing Aunt
May 13:  STOP 2 Long and Short Reviews
May 20:  All I Want and More
May 27:  Welcome to My World of Dreams 
June 3:  The Muse Unleashed
June 10:  Just Reading for Fun

So join me on my world discovery tour (Oh...and I will be here as well!).

Alison