Share this...

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

On Spring Cleaning and Blogs

Spring is in the air and I am spring cleaning! So far I today I have cleaned the oven, launched a new book and revamped my website.

In September I will be part of an exciting new grop blog -- Historical Hearts -- which launches on September 14 and in the interests of maintaining my sanity and the best use of my time, I am moving my personal blog over to my website. Past posts will still be able to accessed here but all future blogging will be done from 
http://www.alisonstuart.com/alison-stuart-blog.html.

Oh... and the new book I have launched today is a collection of my short stories:  TOWER OF TALES available at Smashwords and Kindle.  From now until the end of August you can download it for free from Smashwords. Just quote coupon #CZ59R!